Friday, January 19, 2007

happy. Happy. HAppy. HAPpy. HAPPy. HAPPY!

 *grins idiotically*

I guess peserverance really pays off. I'm in the shooting club! HOORAY! ^.^

We had ice-breakers today and it was really fun! The ppl in the shooting club are a really fun bunch. Now I can't wait to start shooting. :)

Notice I just said shooting. I hate PT. I feel like my head is going to explode when I run. This really sucks cos i really want to run more. i should probably go see a doctor or someting to get a checkup but... ah w/e. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I just want to share this and this. I've had it stuck in my head for a long time now and now you can have it stuck in yours too. You're welcome. DAMN YOU RYAN. DAMN YOU FOR LINKING ME TO THE SONG. I'll get you back another time.

That's it for today. Links are postponed yet again. I'm too lazy XD
G'nite

No comments: