Sunday, January 21, 2007

I like monkeys :D

I feel as stuffed as a uhh... stuffed turkey? ok, so that was a lousy comparison but it's all I can think of at the moment. I don't know why the hell I always end up so full after a buffet. Maybe I shouldn't keep going back for more. LOL.

Went to Centrepoint today with my mom for pre-CNY shopping. I like going shopping with my parents cos then I don't have to pay for anything.
Anyway, saw Charles working at Americaya. Said Hi. Thinking back, I wish I'd said more, seeing as how he was one of my best friends in primary school. Now I feel like such an asshole. :/
That's one thing I hate about myself. I suck at social interaction. Things like talking to some ppl make me nervous. And sometimes when I talk I end up saying the wrong thing. T.T

In other news,
I like monkeys. Especially ridiculously drawn ones. :)
And I have yet to touch my homework. Bah.
That's all.
G'nite

No comments: