Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I need elbow/knee pads. BADLY.

"A bit la" is becoming my favourite phrase. It's just so useful. heh.

Keep scrolling down for the rest of the post.




















COME ON! WORK THAT SCROLL WHEEL!






















Almost there...























YOU MADE IT! Wasn't so hard now was it?

Sondra is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! And she keeps getting cuter everytime I see her. =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

Shooting today was err.. interesting. I get to train with the school team now! How cool is that? Goodbye stuffy CJ range! Hello air-conditioned comforts of SAFRA Yishun. HUZZAH!

And I ended a good day by banging my elbow on the way home. Fucking bus window. >.<

@ryan cheok: Tag my fucking tagboard if you read this. You wanker/cunt/punani.


No comments: