Sunday, February 4, 2007

OVERLOAD!

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT

I didn't realise how much homework I'd left undone. It's scary how it all piles up slowly, quietly and then suddenly *POOF!* A humongous heap of undone assignments appears at your feet. And it's all due tomorrow. It just keeps getting better doesn't it? damn...

Yesterday was a good day. Mostly. Shooting was a great experience! The J2s are unbelievably good. Almost godlike! As for me, I shot a measly 519/600, which works out to an average of 8.65 per shot. Hopefully, I'll get better eventually. =)

However, everything has an opposite. Up and down, left and right, yin and yang etc. Therefore, for every good day, something bad has to happen to ruin it. That's undeniable logic for you.
Seems like a lot of people have been infected by a trojan spread through msn. Me included. Tried removing the bloody thing countless times, but it turned out to be a persistent bitch and refused to be deleted permanently. Ended up reformatting my entire hard disk and spent most of the evening restoring everything. I hope whoever created this is fucking happy now. YOU WASTED 5 HOURS OF MY TIME YOU FUCKING SONOFABITCH. I HOPE YOU DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH AND BURN IN HELL.

I feel much better now that I've got that off my chest. Time to continue with homework now so until the next time, I bid you dear reader(s) farewell!

No comments: