Wednesday, February 21, 2007

snails = yucky

Saw a BIG fucking snail on the way to the bus stop this morning. Bloody monster. The fleshy little beast was about as big as my hand and was leaving a trail of slime behind it. Too bad I didn't have any salt. Damn, it was gross. Yuck. Yuck. YUCK. I would upload the pic I took with my phone but it's being stupid at the moment and won't connect with my laptop via bluetooth. Anyone want to get me a new phone that works?

Anyway, had eggs done sunny-side-up during break. TWO of them. Digusting runny yolk. Made me feel horrible the rest of the day. NEVER AGAIN.

Our 'meeting' for the Econs project after school was... inspiring.

Shooting was fun. As usual. Except I couldn't shoot properly because I was laughing too hard. Jin Hao and Sean were shooting at Hao Yu's targets and pissing him off. Priceless stuff. OMG I LOVE SHOOTING!

That's it for today. I'm dead beat and half asleep now so G'nite.

No comments: