Monday, February 19, 2007

What's happening?!?!

Today was, well, BLEH.

Horribly boring.

Maybe it's just me, I don't know, but CNY seems to be losing its 'oompf' lately. There's just nothing to look forward to. Sure, I love my relatives. But these past two days... I've been getting bored for crying out loud. I don't want it to be like this dammit. It's been getting real quiet at my grandparents' house. It's disturbing. Very disturbing indeed. If this is the way every CNY is going to be, I'd much rather be back in school instead.

@#$!@#*$!%&^%#

Looking forward to school on Wed. At least it'll be more lively.

On to (much) more cheerful stuff.

Getting a new table soon! Hooray! Yay! w/e!
heh.
Stupid laptop has wires sprouting out of it everywhere. Come quick, new table!

PS: rise of the silver surfer looks good!

No comments: