Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I feel... sad.

OH MY GOD.

Orientation 2 at CJ is really shitty. I have nothing against the people but it just isn't fun anymore. It feels like we're just going through the motions, unlike in O1, where it was really fun and everyone was enthusiastic. We have Jek Suan to thank for this. He, in his infinite wisdom, decided to split everyone up so that we're mostly with people we don't know. Clever him. He says it's to help us to make more friends but I ask you, would you rather invite new people into your midst together with existing friends or be thrown into a totally new group of strangers to 'make new friends'? A load of steaming bovine faeces is what it is.

I miss shooting.

I miss catching glimpses of her now and then.

But most of all, I miss IG13 and 1T22.

Cheers to you guys for making PAE enjoyable. <3

No comments: