Saturday, March 10, 2007

!@#$-ing vacations. I'd rather be in school.

Leaving for Taiwan tomorrow. I'll be gone for a week or so. Quite frankly, I don't feel like going.

(Did you know that you can pronounce 'going' and 'doing' so they rhyme with boing!)

Back on topic.

I have a bad impression of Taiwan. Stereotyping? Maybe. Holidays suck. I want to go back to school. Ta ma de.

------------------------------------------------------------------

About yesterday:

Got our classes. Played games. Sat through a long talk by Bro. Paul till my ass went numb. Played more games. CCA.

CCA(!)


it's nice to relax during selections. heh.


***********************


Edited my entry.  I don't think the words 'bomb' and airport' go well together in a sentence.
Well, they might, for all I know. But I don't want a welcoming reception by the police when I return. =x


No comments: