Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I AM NOT A STALKER.

My phone slide is so smoooooooooooooooooooooooooth. *slides phone* I predict it'll be back to being semi-stuck again in a few weeks. Itchy fingers you see? It's hard to resist sliding a phone! (: *slides phone. again*

SO FUN!!! WEEEEEEE!!!

anyways, here are some pics I found while clearing my phone. Enjoy! Well, as much as enjoyment as you can get looking at pictures anyway. (:


This here is my l'il aquarium.
Actually, it's my screensaver. GOTCHA. HAHAHAHAHA nehnneenehneepoopoo



This is clarence. His face is blurred.



View from no. 80.



cup doodles. What else can I say? I was bored la.



LTC. WEEEEEEEE!



Told you the rifles were fun.



err... stands.



I don't know why I kept this picture. Heck, I'm not even sure when I took it. LOL

Rifle guys are shooting tomorrow. They can win this shit easily and thrash everyone else. No kick man! Any fool Anyone wanna place a bet? No one? Wimps.

Alright, maybe I'll go start on my part of the econs project now. Maybe not. We'll see. Heh.

Edit: Curses. There's CSI on tonight. Guess the project will have to wait. :b

No comments: