Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm still contemplating if I should go for night study tomorrow. Weeell, it'll probably depend on whether or not I manage to trick find someone to go along. hah.

Alright here's something completely random. I am going to cut down on swearing.(!)
No, I'm serious. Really.
I was thinking and I think I wouldn't like it when people talk to me with a swear in every sentence. It's not right.(LOL)

You know, the funny thing is, I used to be really afraid of swearing in primary 1. Why? Because I thought that everytime I swore I would die a day earlier.
So I used to save swearing only for when I really needed to.

Yea, I know you're thinking what kind of situation could possibly justify dying a day earlier just so I could shout a loud "FUCK YOU" to some asshole. I was in PRIMARY ONE. I think that's pretty much reason enough for all the stupid things I did then.

I think I want to go back to primary school. Those were the days man. spitting on the fishes in the school pond when they raised their heads above the water Going around and being able to do stupid stuff and get away with it because you're small and cute. HAH!

Right. I shall now stop with the thinking and start with the project work-ing. But first, the bathing.

bye.

No comments: