Monday, November 12, 2007

hmm... how do I put this?
recent trainings have been rather stagnant. There's not really much motivation to train seriously when coach isn't around and he isn't around most of the time. ):

I mean, we start training around nine, he comes at 11+ and stays for all of one hour. Not that he's incompetent or anything, I just wish he were around more often so there'd be motivation to be serious. Besides, dry firing seriously takes the fun out of shooting.

Went to heartland mall after training with muthu and met yihe. It's been almost 3 years since I last saw him. lol sec2G ftw!

Went around heartland mall looing for trunks and zomgwtfexpensive so didn't buy anything. Prolly get either one of my parents to buy them for me. LOL parents ftw!

Then lunched and came home I how I wish I hadn't. Neighbours are renovating and the hammer thuds are driving me nuts. They're hammering away on the wall adjacent to my room and it's very, very annoying. It's like a knock, knock joke gone bad. Way bad. Instead of just "knock, knock", it's "knock-knock-knock-knock-knock-knock..." well, you get my point.

No comments: