Monday, December 24, 2007

COOL SHITz! Can you say "NEW BED"? HAHAHA 'COURSE YOU CAN, UNLESS YOU'RE TARDED OR SOMETHING. :x

But now I have to dismantle my sis's and my bed. That's not very fun. BUT THERE'S THE NEW BED. MUST KEEP FOCUS. Goodbye old bed. You have served well for 8 (i think) years. Yep, helluva long time.

--------------------------------------

Yesterday morning was :| at first, then it was =.= and almost Zzzzzzz. My mom brought me along to a gathering for her and her friends. Nokia should hire me as a product stress tester. I got to push my phone's battery life to the limit. Pretty decent performance too! I got a few hours worth of mediocre entertainment before the battery bar got to half. Mediocre entertainment consisting of smsing/disturbing people, music and snake. Phone games aren't really all that fun though, but hey, any port in a storm.

I'm thinking of getting my ears pierced today and chris is supposed to follow me but I don't think he's awake yet. WTF lazy bugger.

JOKE JOKE. chill.

aiight, i think that's all.

No comments: