Thursday, December 13, 2007

LOL

I completely forgot about the packets of cake in my room. They are two weeks past their expiry date and there's not a speck of mould on them. They look edible, in fact. But that's just gross. Do not eat expired food kids.

Hong Kong was kind of fun. Lots of stuff to look at but not much to buy :/
It was super crowded but what city isn't? Not much variety in food but the food they have there is damn good. The wantons are almost as big as a fist. LIKE FREAKING BIG.
And there are lots and LOTS of cute girls so you look and look only to see them take out ciggies, light up and puff away. That is NOT cool man. What a total turn off. ):
Disneyland was nice. fireworks = teh seks

I turn 6201 days old today. That's fast. I don't remember much of the first half of my life except that kindergarten was very, very fun and primary school was boring until p4 and everything was pretty dandy after that.

My left ear hurts a lot now. I think I broke the skin in my ear canal. :s
shit shit. Fuck. I don't want to go deaf.

ok I can't carry on with this post anymore. My ear is killing me

No comments: