Monday, February 4, 2008

Why, hello there!

I'm listening to music right now. 6 more albums to go WOO! That's gonna take a super long time.
I SHOULD BE STUDYING.

Anyway, monday's still suck. Ok, so the timetable's a bit better. But still... sucks. Yes. Limited vocabulary see? This I think is the result of giving up reading for other stuff (i.e. comp time).

Well, I think GP is fun. We get to watch cool videos about... "stuff". No, really. The video was literally about stuff. HAHAHA. And there's air conditioning to boot, so what's there not to like? :D

mmm... then there's lectures. It's sort of a love-hate relastionship with lectures. Sometimes they're so boring I fall asleep tryingto pay attention. Yes, I am aware of the irony in that. Other times, they're actually quite interesting, even fun!

THEN OMG CHEM TUTS.

PUI PUI PUI


ayuh. No-one likes the long haired monster. lol

I have no idea why I'm blogging about school. Seems to me that all my recent posts about school contain some reference to chem and how much I dislike it. lolololol. But it's only true.

bah. bio test tmr. I'm only at DNA. ):

Ok I smell dinner cooking now. I'm just going to go listen to a bit more music while I get my priorities straight.

No comments: