Monday, April 14, 2008

BIRD. LOL

@!#$%@$!$%$@ I fell on my left foot again, at the freaking exact, same spot that I fell on a few weeks ago. So now my foot's swelling all over again and it's motherf****ing painful. Hurts like hell man. Good thing there are no competitions in the coming weeks hahahahaha

OMFG I SWEAR I AM FUCKING CLUMSY. I don't know how I survived 17 years without breaking anything (anything inside me that is. I've lost count of how many things I've destroyed as an inquisitive little boy experimenting with his toys :D)

And I think there's something wrong with me cos I was laughing after I fell and it was tmd painful and I was sitting there in the stairwell laughing my ass off. Or maybe I have a couple of screws loose. *tightens screws*
Careful, I might stone you. And then run away in fits of giggles. Then run back and offer to call an ambulance. Then stone you some more till the ambulance arrives. Then stone the ambulance...

I'm not making any sense huh?
OK. I'm 100% certified clinically insane. cuckoo cuckoo

kk off to nurse my stupid injury prone foot.
BAI.

No comments: