Thursday, January 11, 2007

Post Numero Uno

What are you supposed to put into the first post in a new blog without sounding desperate for attention? Seriously. There should be guides on this kind of thing.

The egoistical(read: evil) part of me took
 over today and I ended up googling my name. Apparently,  I own a
fried kway teow stall in Ipoh. How ironic. I don't even like fried kway teow. Practically hate the stuff.

Anyway, on to other things.

CJC is fun. My class is great but the ratio of guys:girls is like 1:99999. :)
Ok, so maybe I'm exaggerating a wee bit but it's
 DAMNED INTIMIDATING when you want to tell a joke but then suddenly remember two thirds of the class has boobs. That, in itself isn't really a problem, but when your jokes contains references to certain parts of the human anatomy... well, you get the picture. How am I to know if my jokes will be appreciated? Hmmpf. Other than that, CJ is perfect. And everyone in CJ should join the shooting club.

I'll stop now or else I'll run out of stuff to post tmr and also because i just spent 45 mins typing this shit. LOL!
And the rain sucks. :(

No comments: