Friday, January 12, 2007

bad day bad day bad day bad day

All hail Nicholas!
Thanks for running an extra round with me today. It was really encouraging! :)

Now on to me! LOL!
I found out that running makes me light headed and unable to breathe properly. I must be either extremely unfit or maybe there's a problem with my respiratory system. Yep, that must be it. I must have lousy lungs. I blame my parents. They passed me bad genes.

I also found out that wet concrete is not a good surface to run on. It hurts like hell when your knee tries to go swimming and dives into the little puddles of water on the ground.

And finally, I learnt that some taxi drivers have no compassion at all. I mean, how can they drive around all warm and cozy in their EMPTY little taxis and totally ignore people standing in the rain who are getting soaked to the skin. Bunch of wankers, the lot of them. Stupid fuckers. Hope they die in their bloody taxis.

On to less morbid thoughts :D

This might be a little late but wth. My New Year's Resolution is to make an effort to greet everyone that looks familiar no matter how embarassing that may turn out to be.

Anyway, those of you reading this might have noticed my blog template is a wee bit plain. I hav no idea how to change it so any help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: