Thursday, May 31, 2007

i is boreddddddddddddddddddd

I is rudder tires left now. And when I is tires, I is tending to types in disjoind sentencing with lots of horeebal gremmer and spehleeng. Many many hapeninks twomorerows! Much excites! Fisrtlies, there is shoething! But I is not vary happies erbout thats beecos I is havings two waked up so farkinks errlee. Butt, udder than the pard errbout waked up errlees, I is ok weef everithink els. Likes shoethings!

Than, lehtur in the eveninks, CJC drahma is playing a midsarmercs knight dreams and there is manee peepols goings! There is manee thinks rong errbouts thats methinks. Wai wood anyones wants two watches peepol dreaminks? Much bored methinks. Wells, I is wanthinks to goes aneeways butt I cannots tricks perswade anyones intwo goings with I. Oh wells. Sum frents you gus arh.

WELL...

Give yourself a pat on the back if you managed to decipher that. Anyway, the gist of it was about what's going on tomorrow. CJCIS the whole morning + afternoon. Then there's the play by the CJ drama society. I wanted to go but due to lack of friends interest from friends, I'm going to be wasting the night away. Thanks a lot guys. What wonderful people you are.

No comments: