Monday, May 14, 2007

Today started off rather normally. Then there was Asmadi.

Doesn't matter if you don't know who the heck Asmadi is 'cos i don't neither. But that's besides the point.

So yea, Asmadi SMS-ed me in the morning and here's the conversation that followed.

-

Asmadi:"Hi ThaM. Am on mc 2day. My school would like to borrow 3 portable projectors 4 our 55th anniversary dinner. Can I collect it 2ml? Thnx"

Me:"Huh? Who is this?"

Asmadi:"Asmadi"

Me:"I got no projectors. U want sweets?"

Asmadi:"Hahaha do u have Sun's hp.thnx"

-

Then I gave him zhihua's hp no. and we messed with him a bit more until i felt guilty and told him it was a prank. xD

Sorry dude, whoever you are. Hope you manage to get your projectors in time. hahaha

interesting day. (:


!@#$.(!)

I just watched the first 10 minuntes of SAW III and now I am scarred for life.
SICKOS...

No comments: