Thursday, May 17, 2007

What are the odds of banging your head with your own rifle? Pretty darn high, apparently. grah.

Well, blogger seems fine now so... PHOTOS!


What can I say? Cards. Just cards.


MY COMP!



yea. DANGER. From the CJ range haha.


I was bored.


Still bored...


Random shot. Mr Lee explaining something to royston I think. I *COULD* insert a caption but I'm feeling nice. =)


WOOT! SNAPPLE!


This is what you do when you're bored during bio lectures.


Continued from above.


My mouse! ^^


You can't really see it in this picture, but they're playing cards. Mr Lee would be deisappointed.


As you've probably noticed, I've been playing with the negative effect on my phone camera. =p
But I still think this shot is cool.


This one too.


And this one. I would like a pencil like that! =D


JACKET!


BACK OF JACKET!


SHOOTING! MUAGARHAWAOKRE!


The remains of a yakitori-don.


I don't know why charlene took this... and zhi hua looks quite 'tarded too. LOL


Bored in bio lecture again...


Work Harder! Stop fooling around. 7/12 isn't that bad imho...

Gonna go bathe now.
And where the heck is CCAB?!??!?!

No comments: