Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I need caffeine in my bloodstream

Table tennis players make the funniest faces.
Looking at pictures of them cracks me up every time. LOL

My tooth hurts. The upper one all the way at the back, on the left side. Stupid molar.
Oddly enough, the pain is more like a itch and biting down so it hurts is strangely addictive.

I'm not making much sense am I? Thought so. Right now, I'm focusing more on keeping awake right now. Typing coherently is ranked rather low on my list of priorities at the moment so forgive the disjointed sentences. It's just that this annoying little thing called PW is sapping ridiculously large amounts of brain power.

While I'm at it, I might as well post up some info that we need in our project.

==========================================


How to get to Suntec!



By Public Transport
Suntec Singapore is conveniently accessible by MRT and buses.



MRT:
The nearest MRT Station is City Hall. You can then take a 10 minutes’ walk via the underground City Link Mall. Alternatively, you can hop on board our Suntec City Courtesy Shuttle Bus– pick-up point is outside the City Hall Station entrance at St Andrew’s Cathedral, opposite Capitol Building.



Buses:
Bus services to Suntec Singapore: 36, 97, 106, 111, 133, 501, 502, 518, 857, 700. Alight right in front of the Convention Centre.



Access Routes to Suntec City By Road / By Car

• Raffles Boulevard (from Bras Basah Road)

• Temasek Avenue

• Rochor Road exit from East Coast Expressway

• Nicoll Highway


Suntec Singapore is accessible via 2 major expressways: East Coast Expressway (ECP) and Central Expressway (CTE). There are prominent signages directing the way to Suntec Singapore, which is located south of the Office Towers. There are a total of 3,200 parking lots available in the basement of Suntec City, and many more are available in the vicinity.

==========================================


Now you know.

No comments: