Monday, August 13, 2007

a tiresome little thing called 'school'.

UH-OH.

Promos in 5-6 weeks! What the hell. Sneaky sneaky. The last time I bothered to check, promos were still 10 weeks away.
I really need to startwith the mugging. I confess I haven'd been studying. Been sleeping/reading/gaming/chatting/stoning/slacking/dreaming(in short, wasting) my days away.

Speaking of dreams, I've been having one every night since mid last week. It's really irritating because for some reason, when I dream, I don't get enough sleep. Yea. Then I get irritable.

Anyway, I have this really bad habit of not keeping my wallet after I board the bus then I keep dropping it when I alight. Luckily this old man saw it before I got off the bus and returned it. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

I need to start consciously keeping track of my wallet or else one day someone well find it and see my EZlink photo(gasp!).

Or take my money. Yea, that too.

Well, well, well, 81 suckers people did my survey! And obviously out of that 81, 13 couldn’t read instructions because only 68 people did the second part of the survey. Learn to read guys. It’s not that difficult.

I can flick coins!

No comments: