Saturday, September 22, 2007

I am... confused.

::angry face::

Here's my online pet peeve. I hate it when people can't spell. e.g. 'me' becomes 'mi' ; 'don't' becomes 'dun' etc etc. Using contractions or abbreviations is one thing, but seriously, is it that difficult to type an 'e' instead of an 'i'?

Other stuff:

I've gone from merely having weird dreams to hypothesizing what'll happen when I wake, while I'm asleep. Just thought y'all would like to know. Next thing you know, I'll be able to see into the future, or I'll be hallucinating and having imaginary friends. It's not that bad really, when you think about it. At least you'll always win if you ever get into an argument with your 'friends'. =D

Well, crazy visions or not, promos are still real as ever. Please please please let me be living in the Matrix or something. I can't imagine sitting through another year of lectures going through the same stuff, all because I didn't study. :/

I'm extremely confused^(confused*∞). In other words, very.

No comments: