Sunday, September 23, 2007

I have a fucking bad headache right now. I think it's from using my laptop while lying down. @!#$. I'm going to sleep soon so it doesn't really matter anyway. It's just fucking annoying.

I think whoever marks the AQ that I wrote yesterday is going to think I'm a heartless bastard who wants to kill all old people to make the world a better place. That's not true. Not all anyway. Just the chronically cranky ones. Who act like they've been let down by the world. Prolly have, but that's not everyone else's problem is it?

I do realise I'm coming across as arrogant and totally anti-old people but fuck. Two words. MY blog.

kidding. hahahahahahahahaha. =D

But, UUGGGHHH. THE HEADACHE. Going to sleep now.

Please direct all comments to the tagboard on your right. Have a nice day.

nitez

No comments: