Sunday, September 30, 2007

MY DAD CAUGHT THE LITTLE MONSTER.

PICTURES OF MY SPIDER CATCHING ADVENTURE.


Here's the little brute


Doesn't seem so little now does it? Note the hairy legs. I stared at those for a long while before attempting to catch it. :/
Alternate caption: Oh hAi. I'm in uR liTe, fRikIng U OuT.

After those pictures, I attempted to catch it with some tissue but the fucker JUMPED at me. IT TOOK A FUCKING LUNGE AT ME. There are few things scarier than a spider jumping at you. A spider with incredibly incredibly freaky hairy, long, slender legs. Imagine those landing on you.

Then it fell to the floor.


It landed there.


Say cheese! 'cos that's the last thing you'll ever say. *cue evil laughter*

And then my dad came and beat it up with newspaper and it's prolly squished to a juicy pulp right now and wrapped up in tissue and newspaper.

No comments: