Saturday, September 29, 2007

arachnophobia

erm... there's a spider in my room. I don't know how it got there but it appeared in the louvre of my aircon. sneak sneaky... like spie-derz. (lol, inside joke)

So far, it has managed to evade the best attempts of my dad to catch it and crawled into my room light. The sly devil.

Since my dad refuses to wait around for it to come out, I'm just going to have to beat the shit out of it when it does emerge, while jumping around trying not to let it get near me. That's not going to be easy. Not that I'm afraid of spiders or anything, but I wouldn't like it getting on me, much less crawling up my arm or leg.
But then again, I'm not sure how much force I should use to whack the damn thing. I don't want to whack it so hard that it splatters, squirting spider juice everywhere. I don't really care much for getting the bodily fluids of a spider all over my stuff.

AH. It's still in the light. I thought that maybe it would have come out by the time I finished that last paragraph but no. So this is how it's going to be huh spider? If it's a standoff you want, it's a standoff you'll get. I'm not sleeping till I get you, you creepy little thing you. Good thing the drowsy effect of my meds hasn’t kicked in yet. This is going to be a long night.

No comments: