Saturday, September 29, 2007

Talk about weird dreams. I dreamt I was in a large LT last night. It looked something like CJ's PAC, only bigger. I was sitting near the back with total strangers and the woman on stage was going on about how this year's promos results for GP were horrendous and shocking and bla bla bla, and how only slightly more than half passed and that CJ was going to kick those who failed out. Then the guy seated next to me turned and said something to me and then I think that’s when I woke up. I think this is an omen of things to come. :s

Went to the doctor’s today to get my cough checked out. Now is a very bad time to get sick. Getting an MC is kind of useless right now because of promos and thus, I won’t be able to enjoy the full benefits of an MC (i.e. staying out of school and doing whatever I want. Hah.) . The doctor had this little thingamajig with mirrors that he stuck up my nose to check my airways. This is yet another reason to NOT become a doctor. Looking up peoples’ noses isn’t very gratifying. It’s cool, but NAH.

And then when the nice lady at the counter called me up to take my meds, I swear she said “anti-bah-tics”. I had to stifle a chuckle. Sorry, but I find such things amusing. I can’t help it.

Then I came home and took my antibahtics and now I’m feeling drowsy. HOW TO STUDY!?

OH AND I SAW PRETTY PERSONZ YESTERDAY. NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE! HAHAHAHAHAHA

But no gonads, so didn’t say hi.
Probably one of the last times I’ll see her though. ‘tis saddening indeed. ):
bugger.

No comments: