Sunday, September 9, 2007

reinforced childhood ambitions

I think I just found my motivation to study! :D

I wan to be a pilot when I grow up. I want to be able to see all the houses and trees and buildings and people from way up in the sky where they seem so small and look like litle toys. Getting to go to other countries is a bonus too :) 

But the sad fact is that I need qualifications to become a pilot. So that means right now, I need to study to get a cert so I can get to uni bla bla bla. That's a load of tosh. I don't see how economics or biology or chemistry is going to come in handy. There'll probably be a bit of maths involved but I don't think pilots need to use McLaurin's way up in he sky. Maybe a bit of physics would be required too. But I was never any good at physics. Always found it boring and dry.  But I digress. Utter nonsense it may seem but, unfortunately, that's the way things work. So now it's studies first. At least until after promos. This means less time on the computer and spending more time hitting the books. And then if all goes well, in a few years time, you'll be flying off to a holiday on a plane flown by me! How cool is that? :D

Very, if you ask me.

And flight crews get to skip the customs queues to boot! Talk about staff perks hahahaha! :DDD

Blue skies, here I come baby!

No comments: