Thursday, October 18, 2007

As much as I hate reflecting on anything at all, it happens inevitably once in a while, when my mind wanders. So, since I've had a lot of free time lately, my mind did wander and tadaa! Now I feel enlightened!

So yea, back on topic, I was reflecting *takes out mirror* (soz. couldn't resist xD). I've come to the conclusion that my shitty, screwed up results are a result of my tendency to not care about anything even remotely related to academia(macadamia)(I don't know why I put that there.)(I think it's becuase they sound alike.)(Yes, that was rather random.)(Yes, parentheses are fun.)(I like putting things in brackets)(Is it obvious?), which is, in turn, caused by my inherent laziness. There. I've found the cause.

Alright, alright. I need some more reflecting to find a solution.

And Mr. Lee still hasn't returned my frisbee. Prepare for retaliation.

No comments: