Thursday, November 1, 2007

haha yes! I got the pics to work! photobucket ftw

blasting music on my headphones while surfing the web is aural bliss.
and i hate lugging my laptop around. why? i hate coiling up wires and just stuffing everything into the bag is out of the question. messy wires get on my nerves. add to that the fact that my laptop + bag weighs a fucking ton. that's why i hate bringing my laptop out. stupid non-portable portable machine. ironic much? I'm typing without any caps and paragraphing because i can't be assed. it's now 1:14 am and i dont know what to do. so read this if you must but it'll just be pointless stuff.

don'tsayididn'twarnyou.right.nowi'vedecidedican'tbebotheredtotypewithspaceseither.
canyoureadthis?huh?canyou?

ohand28dayslaterisoneheckofascaryshow.runningzombies?errnothanks.
regularzombiesarescaryenough.

No comments: