Monday, October 29, 2007

Eh look at these! Are they cool or what? ok ok so maybe they're simple, but I just learnt to make animated gifs! WOO!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes you may drool over them. No, you may not lick your screen. THEY ARE NOT EDIBLE.

eh what's this? they're supposed to be animated. Stupid blogger. This is mildly annoying. Anyway, the iPod one was supposed to have an animated background and I was trying to go for the broken neon sign look for the one with my name on it. Oh well.

Remember the little accident I had last week? Well, that 'little' accident has left me with a hole on my leg about 1cm long and half a centimetre wide. A HOLE. NOT FUNNY. IT IS RATHER DISGUSTING. I WILL NOT JUMP ON TABLES ANYMORE.

Oh, and today's chinese paper was manageable. Unless I miscalculated, in which case, hello CLB.

Nonononononononono! NO CLB! BAD THOUGHTS! OUT OF MY HEAD! OUT OF MY HEAD, I SAY!

No comments: