Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This is damn weird. I'm happy and pissed at the same time.
It's times like these that make me think psychology is cool. Finding out what goes on in peoples' minds and what makes them tick is simply amazing. Best job in the world.

Tetris is the best game ever! Playing in the morning, during tutorials, breaks. I would play in lectures too but it's kinda difficut to play indiscretely. I managed to drain my phone's battery in a day LOL. I know I've already said this, but it really is the best game ever! (:

And I absolutely hate it when people whom I don't click with try and chill and crack jokes with me, and I'm thinking:
"WTF ARE YOU TALKING TO ME. I DON'T LIKE YOU. NOT ONE BIT. PLEASE DON'T TALK TO ME. GO AWAY. PLEASE. LEAVE ME ALONE. WHY ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO SUAN ME. I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND. ONLY FRIENDS SUAN EACH OTHER. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M YOUR FRIEND."

Definitely not cool yo.

On the outside, I'm all smiles and going like: "haha lol"
but secretly, I'm trying to do or say stuff that will get me left alone.
I mean, I can't just say "F*** OFF AND DIE" right? That's just rude.
Come on, take a hint. Sometimes I think it's a chore being nice.
Don't take it personally though. I just don't like you.
Yes, I'm childish. So shoot me. (LOL imagine that, shooting a shooter)

OK. That's enough said. Any more and I'll end up revealing who I'm talking about and whatever happens if I do reveal who it is will just be a bitch to handle.

I meant to post something else but I was so caught up in typing that chunk of words above (look above.) that I forgot what it was.

Oh yea. I remembered. I HAVE AN EXTREMELY STRONG DISLIKE FOR FAIRIES. By fairies, I don't mean those mystical, magical creatures (those kind of fairies are cool). Figure it out yourself.


Hate post hidden (:

OK off to dinner and then more tetris! ^^

No comments: