Saturday, April 12, 2008

I've been stagnant for so long that if I were a pool of water, I'd have breeded an entire country of mosquitoes. It really is very depressing to not see any improvement. I would know. I've been shooting at 550+ for a year now. A lot of things can happen in a year. A child could be born in a year; fortunes could be made in a year, and all I've done in that one year is stagnate. I don't like the word 'stagnate'. The first description of the word that comes to mind is 'stale'. Everything related to shooting is just one big mess now. Stupid me.

My eyes look very scary in the mirror now. They are pinkish and look horribly tired. Heck, I feel tired. I look like a freaking zombie right now. ): Stupid eyes.

My table's very messy now. I don't know why, but I feel very irritated about that. It's just bugging me a lot. Stupid table.

No comments: