Sunday, April 6, 2008

Today, I saw birds eating little wriggly things not once, but TWICE.

I don't know what kind of lousy logic I possess that makes things like these seem blogworthy, but here it is anyway.

incident #1:
In the morning and I saw this bird with a BIG FAT caterpillar in it's beak and it was throwing the little gross shit onto the road and picking it up and throwing in down and picking it up and... you get the drift. (I always have the impression that fat grubs have lots of juice in them, like, they'd give a grossly satisfying 'POP' if you squeeze them just hard enough. Just like popping bubble wrap. I think I just grossed myself out)

incident #2:
On the way home. Actually just a short distance from my house gate. I saw a bird with a wriggly thing in it's beak. Turned out to be a lizard's tail.

I hate wriggly things but I find them intriguing. Does that make sense? I don't know. My mind's an incoherent mess right now. It's filled with thoughts of friends dying, shooting, what goes on inside the stomach, shooting, wanting to go to sleep, shooting, registering for army, shooting, shooting, school tomorrow etc etc. I wish my mind was less cluttered. ):

EDIT: I NOW HAVE THICK, STICKY MUCUS JAMMING UP MY LEFT NOSTRIL. WONDERFUL.

No comments: